Please book your visit using the form below if you are in a group of over 8 hikers, after reading the Area guidelines.
If you are a smaller group, please sign in at our parking lot hiker kiosk. Only groups of 15 and over will receive a booking confirmation.
- Trails are open from 4:00 am to 11:00 pm seven days a week.
- Dogs, horses, and or other pets are not allowed at the Cross Conservation Area.
- Cross-country skiing is not permitted due to its impact on the land. You are welcome to come and snowshoe!
- Bicycles, ATV's and other motorized vehicles are only allowed in the lower parking lot.
Please click here to read our full list of Area Guidelines.
Please be advised that Pine Creek trail is now closed and we have opened a new trail, Paradise Trail.
Hike by donation; ALL visitors must register their vehicle at the KIOSK.
Your donation will go directly towards maintaining trails and facilities for your continued enjoyment.
Please remember that this is a wildlife preserve. It is not maintained as a park. The entire Area is hilly and trails are remote. Hazards may include, but are not limited to: wildlife, cattle, fallen trees, fencing, holes, mud, ice, water, stinging plants and insects. Visitors use the Area at their own risk.
Please note that we have cattle on our property two times a year and do our best to remove cow patties when they are no longer frozen. Therefore visitors may encounter patties on the trail. Currently there are no Cattle on the trails.
We recommend reviewing this information on What To Do If You See Wildlife before going out on the trails.
1. Pre-book your visit if you are in groups over 8 hikers by filling out the form below, after reading the Area guidelines.
2. Only groups of 15 and over will receive a confirmation.
3. When you arrive for your visit, register yourself & each vehicle in the Welcome Kiosk by the parking lot.
4. Help the ASCCA continue to conserve and protect area habitat and wildlife by leaving a donation at the Kiosk.
5. Enjoy your visit!